You can register with us through the following steps:
(1) fill in our registration form
(2) make payment
(3) book your first lesson
2. How many days in advance must I book my lessons?
Best to book your lessons one week in advance.
3. How often do I have to pay registration fee?
Our registration fee is a one-time payment. So, you will only need to pay once.
4. What are the modes of payment?
We accept cash, bank transfer, cheque and credit card (via PayPal).
5. What time is the last lesson I can book?
What time is the last lesson I can book?
The last lesson will be 1hour before our closing time.
For example, if we are closed at 9pm, the last lesson will be 8pm.
6. Are your teachers native speakers?
All our teachers are Singaporeans. English is considered the native language of Singapore.
7. Is there any penalty if I miss my lesson?
You need to cancel at least 24hours before your lesson starts. For e.g: your lesson is on the 1st of June, 15:00. Your cancellation should be before 31st May, 15:00. Any cancellation after will be consider lesson taken.
8. Do you provide makeup lessons when I can’t make it for my group lesson?
No. Unfortunately, we do not.
9. How big is your group lesson?
Our biggest group will be 7pax.
10. Are your lessons Skills Future funded?
Our Business English and Business Chinese are skills future funded.
Interested in learning a new language? Or looking to find out more about our programs? Leave us your details and we’ll get back to you!